ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Accountant JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A man walking along a country road comes across a farmer droving a huge mob of sheep.
He stops and chats for a while and then says, "Tell you what, I'll bet you $100 against one of your sheep that I can tell you the exact number in that flock." The farmer thinks for a moment, it is a big mob and he can't see how anyone could guess correctly so he says, "OK.
You're on." "Nine hundred and thirty two," says the man.
The farmer takes off his hat and scratches his head.
"I don't know how you did it but that's exactly right.
A bet's a bet.
Take any sheep." The man picks up an animal and is about to walk off when the farmer says, "Hang on.
Bet you double or nothing that I can guess your occupation." The man thinks, "How would he know, he's never met me before" and says "Righto.
The farmer says, "You're an auditor with a Big Four firm." The man whistles .
"How the heck did you know that?" "Well," says the farmer, "put my dog down and I'll tell you."
Blind JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A blind man was describing his favorite sport, parachuting.
When asked how this was accomplished, he said that things were all done for him: "I am placed in the door with my seeing eye dog and told when to jump.
My hand is placed on my release ring for me and out I go with the dog." "But how do you know when you are going to land?" he was asked.
"I have a very keen sense of smell, and I can smell the trees and grass when I am 300 feet from the ground" he answered.
"But how do you know when to lift your legs for the final arrival on the ground?" he was again asked.
He quickly answered: "Oh, the dog's leash goes slack."
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!