ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Christmas JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
'Father Christmas has two reindeer.
He calls one Edward and the other one Edward!
I bet you can't tell me why he does that!' 'Oh, yes I can.' the elf said.
'Because tow 'Eds are better than one, of course!'
Dance JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
An avid line dancing couple go to the doctor for a check up because they are having trouble remembering anything but, all the latest line dances.
The doctor finds them in excellent health (of course), but suggests that writing things down may help their memories off the dance floor.
That night the husband gets up to go the kitchen and the wife asks for a dish of ice cream, suggesting that maybe he write it down.
He says "I don't need to write it down" She says "Well I want Strawberries on it, so maybe you better write it down" "I don"t need to write it down" He says and walks off in a huff.
Twenty minutes later he comes back with a plate of bacon and eggs.
"I told you to write it down" she says, "You forgot my toast".
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!