ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Apple JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A Pittsburgh steel worker was driving through northern California's apple country.
He stopped at an orchard and asked the owner, "How much are yer apples?" "All you can pick for one dollar," said the rancher.
"Okay," said the Pennsylvanian.
"I'll take two dollars' worth."
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
Dugan and Mrs.
Riley were talking one day about Mr.
Riley and his constant drinking.
Dugan said, "I have an idea about how to stop him from spending so much time at the pub.
Every night he comes home through the cemetery.
One night you should get disguised and spook him when he comes staggering through." So Mrs.
Riley waited in the cemetery one night until she heard her husband coming.
She jumped up and a startled Riley said, "Who are you??" Mrs.
Riley replied, "I am the devil!" With that, Riley shook her hand and said, "Glad to meet ya, I'm married to your sister."
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!