ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Ethnic JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
An Italian, a Scotsman, and a Chinese fellow
hired at a construction site.
The foreman points to a huge
pile of sand and says to the Italian guy,
"You're in charge of
sweeping." To the Scotsman, he says, "You're
in charge of shoveling."
And to the Chinese guy, "You're in charge
foreman then shrugs his beefy shoulders and says, "Now, I have to
leave for a little while. I expect you guys to make a good dent in that
pile of sand by the time I get back."
A few hours later when
the foreman returns, he sees that the pile of
sand is still
Pointing to the pile of sand, the forman says to the
didn't you sweep any of it?"
The Italian replies in
a heavy accent, "I no gotta broom. You tella
the Chinesea guy he
inna charge of a supplies, but hea disappeara, and I
coulda no finda
Then the foreman turns to the Scotsman and asks, "
Didn't I tell you
to shovel that sand?"
replies in his heavy brogue, "Aye, ye did, laddie, but I
meself a shovel. Ye left the Chinee in charge of supplies,
couldna find him!"
The foreman is really angry now and storms off
toward the pile of sand,
looking for the Chinese guy.
then, the Chinese guy springs out from behind the pile of sand and
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
As US tourists in Israel, a man and his wife
were sitting outside
a Bethlehem souvenir shop, waiting for
fellow tourists. An Arab
salesman approached them carrying belts.
After an impassioned sales talk yielded no results, he asked
where they were from.
"America," the husband replied.
Looking at her dark hair and olive skin, the Arab responded.
not from the States."
"Yes I am." said the wife. He looked at her
and asked. "Is he
your husband?" "Yes." she replied.
Turning to the husband, he offered..... "I'll give you 100 camels
her." The husband looked stunned, and there was a long
Finally he replied, "she's not for sale."
After the salesman left,
the somewhat indignant wife asked her
husband what took him so long
to answer, to which the
husband replied, "I was trying to figure
out how to get 100
camels back home."
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!