ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A psychiatrist visited a
mental institution and asked a patient, "How did you get here? What
the nature of your illness?" He got the following reply.
it all started when I got married and I guess I should never
done it. I married a widow with a grown daughter who then became my
My dad came to visit us, fell in love with my
lovely stepdaughter, then
married her. And so my stepdaughter was now
my stepmother. Soon, my
wife had a son who was, of course, my
daddy's brother-in-law since he is
the half-brother of my stepdaughter,
who is now, of course, my daddy's
So, as I told you,
when my stepdaughter married my daddy, she was at
stepmother! Now, since my new son is brother to my stepmother, he
became my uncle. As you know, my wife is my step-grandmother since
is my stepmother's mother. Don't forget that my stepmother is my
stepdaughter. Remember, too, that I am my wife's
But hold on just a few minutes more. You see, since I'm married to my
step-grandmother, I am not only the wife's grandson and her hubby,
I am also my own grandfather. Now can you understand how I got
After staring blanky with a dizzy look
on his face, the psychiatrist
replied: "Move over!"
Accountant JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A young accountant spends a week at his new
office with the retiring accountant he is replacing. Each and every
morning as the more experienced accountant begins the day, he opens
desk drawer, takes out a worn envelope, removes a yellowing
paper, reads it, nods his head, looks around the room with
returns the envelope to the drawer, and then begins
his day's work.
After he retires, the new accountant can hardly
wait to read for
himself the message contained in the envelope in
the drawer, particularly
since he feels so inadequate in replacing
the far wiser and more highly
esteemed accountant. Surely, he thinks
to himself, it must contain the
great secret to his success, a
wondrous treasure of inspiration and
motivation. His fingers tremble
anxiously as he removes the mysterious
envelope from the drawer and
reads the following message:
"Debits in the column toward the file cabinet.
Credits in the column toward the window."
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!