ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Religious JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A man sobering up from the night before is
sitting through the
Sunday sermon, finding it long and boring. Still
feeling hung over and
tired, he finally nods off.
priest has been watching him all along, noticing his apparent
and is disgusted. At the end of the sermon, the preacher decides to
make an example of him.
He says to his congregation, "All those
wishing to have a place in
heaven, please stand."
room stands up except, of course, the sleeping man.
preacher says even more loudly, "And he who would like to
place in hell please STAND UP!"
The weary man catching only the
last part groggily stands up, only to
find that he's the only one
Confused and embarrassed he says, "I don't know what
we're voting on
here, Father, but it sure seems like you and me are
the only ones
standing for it!"
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
The room was full of
pregnant women and
their partners. The Lamaze class
was in full swing. The instructor
was teaching the women how to breathe
properly, and informing the
men how to give the necessary assurances at
this stage of the
"Ladies, exercise is good for you," announced the teacher. "Walking
especially beneficial. And, gentlemen, it wouldn't hurt you
time to go walking with your partner!"
was very quiet. Finally, a man in the middle of the group
"Yes?" asked the instructor.
"Is it all right if she
carries a golf bag while we walk?"
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!