ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Baby JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A baby polar bear goes up to his dad and asks,
"Dad, am I pure polar bear?" The dad replies, "Sure you are son. I'm
all polar bear, my parents are all polar bear, your mom is all
bear, and her parents are all polar bear."
Still unsure the
baby polar bear goes to his mom and asks, "Mom, am I
bear?" She answers, "Of course you are honey. I'm all
polar bear, your
father is all polar bear, my parents are all polar bear,
parents are all polar bear."
Still not convinced the baby polar
bear goes to his grandparents and
asks, "Grandmom...Grandpop...am I
all polar bear?" His grandmother
answers, "Of course you are
sweetie. We're all polar bear, your mother is
all polar bear, your
father is all polar bear, and his parents are all
polar bear. Why do you
The baby polar bears replies, "Because I'm
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
Two men are having an awfully slow round
golf because the two ladies in front of them
managed to get into
every sand trap, lake, and
rough on the course, and they didn't
wave the men on through, which is proper
After two hours of waiting and waiting, one man
said, "I think
I'll walk up there and ask those
gals to let us play through." He
walked out to
the fairway, got halfway to the ladies,
turned around and came back, explaining, "I can't
do it. One of those
women is my wife and the other
is my mistress. Maybe you'd better
go talk to them."
The second man walked toward the ladies, go
there and, just as his partner had done, stopped,
around and walked back.
He smiled sheepishly and said, "Small
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!