ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
After shopping for most of the day, a couple
returns to find their car has been stolen. They go to the police
station to make a full report. Then, a detective drives them back to
parking lot to see if any evidence can be found at the scene of
To their amazement, the car has been returned.
There is an envelope on the windshield with a note of apology and two
tickets to a music concert. The note reads, "I apologize for taking
your car, but my wife was having a baby and I had to hot-wire your
ignition to rush her to the hospital. Please forgive the
are two tickets for tonight's concert of Garth Brooks,
country-and-western music star."
Their faith in humanity
restored, the couple attend the concert and
return home late. They
find their house has been robbed. Valuable goods
have been taken
from thoughout the house, from basement to attic. And,
a note on the door reading, "Well, you still have your car. I
to put my newly born kid through college somehow, don't I?"
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
Murphy and his wife, a middle-aged couple,
went for a stroll in the park. They say down on a bench to rest. They
overheard voices coming from a secluded spot. Suddenly Mrs. Murphy
realized that a young man was about to propose.
to eavesdrop at such an intimate moment, she nudged her
whispered, "Whistle and let that young couple know that
Murphy said, "Whistle? Why should I whistle? Nobody
whistled to warn
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!