ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Computer JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A Engineer and an Programmer are sitting next
to each other on a long flight from LA to NY. The Engineer leans
to the Programmer and asks if he would like to play a fun game.
Programmer just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines
and rolls over
to the window to catch a few winks.
Engineer persists and explains that the game is real easy and a lot
fun. He explains "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the
answer, you pay me $5. Then you ask me a question, and if I don't know
the answer, I'll pay you $5."
Again, the Programmer politely
declines and tries to get to sleep.The
Engineer, now somewhat
agitated, says, "OK, if you don't know the
answer you pay me $5, and if
I don't know the answer, I'll pay you $50!"
This catches the
Programmer's attention, and he sees no end to this
he plays, so he agrees to the game. The Engineer asks the
t question: "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?"
The Programmer doesn't say a word, but reaches into his wallet, pulls
out a five dollar bill and hands it to the Engineer.
it's the Programmer's turn. He asks the Engineer "What goes up
hill with three legs, and comes down on four?"
looks up at him with a puzzled look. He takes out his
and searches all of his references. He taps into the
his modem and searches the net and the Library of Congress.
Frustrated, he sends e-mail to his co-workers -- all to no avail.
about an hour, he wakes the Programmer and hands him $50. The
Programmer politely takes the $50 and turns away to try to get back to
The Engineer, more than a little miffed, shakes the
Programmer and asks
"Well, so what's the answer?"
word, the Programmer reaches into his wallet, hands the
a $5 bill, and turns away to get back to sleep.
Baby JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
Little Johnny 's next door neighbors had a baby.
Unfortunately, the little baby was born with no ears.
they arrived home from the hospital, the parents invited Little
Johnny's family to come over and see their new baby. Little Johnny's
parents were very afraid that their son would have a wise crack to say
about the baby so the dad had a long talk with little Johnny before
to the neighbors.
He said "Now, son... that poor baby
was born without any ears. I want
you to be on your best behavior
and not say one word about his ears or
I am really going to spank
you when we get back home."
"I promise not to mention his ears at
all" said Little Johnny.
At the neighbors home, Little Johnny
leaned over in the crib and
touched the baby's hand. He looked at
it's mother and said "Oh What a
Beautiful little baby". The mother
said "Thank you very much, Little
said, "this baby has perfect little hands and perfect little
Why... just look at his pretty little eyes.... Did his doctor say
that he can see good?"
The Mother said "why, yes Johnny... his
doctor said he has 20/20
Little Johnny said "well,
its a darn good thing, cause he sure
couldn't wear glasses!!!
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!