ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Children JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A little boy came downstairs crying
one night. ' What's wrong ?' asked his mother. Do people really
come from dust, like they said in church ? he sobbed. 'In a way they
do,' said his mother. ' And when they die do the turn back to dust
'Yes, they do.' The little boy began to cry again. ' Well,
bed there's someone either coming or going !'
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A henpecked husband was advised by a
psychiatrist to assert
himself. "You don't have to let your wife bully
you," he said. "Go
home and show her you're the boss."
husband decided to take the doctor's advice. He went
the door, shook his fist in his wife's face, and
now on you're taking orders from me. I want my
supper right now, and
when you get it on the table, go upstairs
and lay out my clothes.
Tonight I am going out with the boys.
You are going to stay at home
where you belong. Another
thing, you know who is going to tie my
"I certainly do," said his wife calmly, "the
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!