ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A man has six children and is very proud of
achievement. He is so
proud of himself that he starts calling
his wife "Mother of Six" in
spite of her objections.
night they go to a party. The man decides that it's time to go
and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well. He
at the top of his voice, "Shall we go home, Mother of Six?"
wife, irritated by her husband's lack of discretion shouts
"Anytime you're ready, Father of Four!"
Fishing JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
There was a salmon fisherman who was out in
ocean fishing when his boat sank. He was lucky enough to make to
deserted island where he had to survive on what he could
When the Coastguard eventually found him, the leader noticed there
a fire pit with California Condor feathers all
He went over to the fisherman and said, "You know, it's illegal to
kill a California Condor, I'm afraid I'm going to have to arrest
The fisherman protested for some time saying that he killed it
he was going to starve but eventually he calmed down.
"Out of curiosity" the coastguard asked, "What did it taste like?"
The fisherman replied, " Well, it was kind of a mix between a
owl and a bald eagle."
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!