ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A funeral service is being held in a
church for a woman
who has just passed away. At the end of the service,
pall-bearers are carrying the casket out when they accidentally
bump into a wall, jarring the casket. They hear a faint
They open the casket and find that the woman is actually
She lives for ten more years and then dies.
A ceremony is again held
at the same church and at the
end of the ceremony, the pall bearers
are again carrying out
the casket. As they are walking, the husband
"WATCH OUT FOR THAT WALL!"
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A father came
home from a long business
trip to find his son
riding a very fancy new 10 speed bike. "Where
did you get the
money for the bike? It must have cost $300."
"Easy, Dad," the boy replied. "I earned it hiking."
the father said. "Tell me the truth."
"That is the truth," the
boy replied. "Every night you were gone,
Mr. Reynolds from the
grocery store would come over to see
Mom. He'd give me a $20 bill and
tell me to take a hike!"
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!