ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Accountant JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
accountant applies for the position of Chief Financial Officer.
There are a number of candidates and he is called in for an interview.
ask him a number of questions and one of the panel suddenly says
is nine multiplied by four?"
He thinks quickly and
says "Thirty five." When the interview is over
he goes outside, takes out his calculator and
finds the correct answer
is not thirty five. He thinks "Well, I blew
that" and goes home very
Next day he is rung up
and told he has got the job. "Wonderful," he
says, "but what about
nine multiplied by four? My answer wasn't
but of all the candidates you came the closest."
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
answers the phone and has the
"Yes, mother, I've had a hard day. Gladys has
difficult - I know I ought to be more firm, but it is
Well, you know how she is.
"Yes, I remember you warned me. I
remember you told me that
she was a vile creature who would make my
life miserable and
you begged me not to marry her.
"You want to speak with her? All right." He looks up
telephone and calls to his wife in the next room:
"Gladys, your mother wants to talk to you!"
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!