ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Business JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
construction workers were in
the field on an extremely hot day working.. the
one says to the
other " hey how come we do all a da work and he gets
all a da money?"
pointing to the supervisor. The other says, "I don't
know, go ask
him." So Guido goes up to the supervisor and says "Hey,
how come we
do all a da work and you get all a da money?" The
Guido says "what is this intelligence?"
supervisor puts his hand on a tree and says "Hita my
hand as hard as you
Guido winds up and with all his might tries to hit
supervisors hand. Just as he almost does the supervisor
pulls his hand
away and Guido hits the tree! The supervisor
Still smarting Guido goes back to his co-worker and
co-worker says "Hey what did he say?"
With a sheepish look on his face
Guido puts his hand on his
face and says "hita my hand as hard as
you can. . ."
Religious JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A drunk man
who smelled like a beer sat
down on a subway seat next to a priest.
The man's tie was
stained, his face was smeared with red lipstick, and
a half empty
bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He
newspaper and began to read. After a few minutes the man
the priest and asked 'Say Father, what causes arthritis?' The
priest replies 'My son, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap
wicked women, too much alcohol and comtempt for your fellow man'
'Well I'll be darned' the drunk muttered, returning to his newspaper.
The priest thinking about what he said, nudged the drunk and
apologised. 'I'm sorry to come on so strong. How long have you had
'I don't have it, Father. I was just reading
here that the Pope
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!