ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Movie and TV JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A movie producer is lying by the pool at
the Beverly Hilton. His partner arrives in a great state of
"How'd the meeting go?" asks the first guy.
great," says his buddy. "Tarentino will write and direct
million, Mel Gibson will star for eight, and we can bring in the
picture for under fifty million."
"Fabulous," says the guy by
"There's just one catch," his partner
"What's the catch?"
"We have to put up ten thousand in cash".
Gorilla JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A man walks outside to his car for work, when
notices a gorilla in his tree. He rushs to his phone book and
animal control number, calls and asks them to send over
a gorilla expert.
When the man arrives, he is
carrying a shotgun, a chihuahua and a pair
of handcuffs. The man
says,''What are all of those for?''
The animal control officer
says, ''I'll climb up in the tree, knock
the gorilla down, the dog
will bite him in the nuts and you must slap
the handcuffs on his
The man asks,''What is the gun for?''
animal control officer responds, ''If I fall first, you shoot the
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!