ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Baby JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A family of ducks were
walking down the road
when an 18-wheeler ran over all but one baby. Farther
down the road a
family of skunks were walking the other way when the
18-wheeler ran over all but one baby. The duck and the skunk finally
each other and the duck said, "Excuse me, my mom died down the
Would you tell me what I am?" "Well", said the skunk "You have
webbed feet, a beak, and feathers. You must be a duck." "Thanks" said
the duck; then the skunk said, "My mom died down the road too, will
you tell me what I am?" "Well", said the duck, "Your black, your
white, and your mom's dead, you must be O.J.'s kid"
Accountant JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A Martian lands to plunder,
burn. He goes up to the owner of the first house he sees and
"I'm a Martian just arrived from the other side of the galaxy.
We're here to destroy your civilisation, pillage and burn. What do you
think about that?"
The owner replies, "I don't have an
opinion. I'm a chartered
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!