ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Birthday JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
The housewife answered a knock on the door
and found a total
stranger standing on the doorstep.
for disturbing you, ma'am," he said politely, "but I
house every morning on my way to work, and I've noticed that
you appear to be hitting your son on the head with a loaf of
"That's right." "Every day you hit him on the head with a loaf of
bread, and yet this morning you were beating him with a chocolate
cake." "Well, today is his birthday."
Accountant JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
internal auditor for a manufacturing
group was concerned about anomalies in
stock levels. He thought
someone might be pinching stock but he
couldn't prove it. He had his
eye on one shifty-looking individual who every
day drove his old
truck out of the factory with the load covered by a
after time the auditor stopped the bloke, made him
tarpaulin and then inspected the load. On every occasion there
scrap metal in the truck which the driver said he was taking to
tip. On three occasions the auditor made the bloke remove the
tarpaulin and then unload the scrap in front of him, suspecting that there
might be stolen stock hidden underneath. Nothing. He could never
After a few months of this the auditor was
offered a better job
elsewhere and resigned. A few weeks later he
was drinking in a pub when the
shifty character walked in. On a
n impulse the auditor went up to him and
said, "Look, I've left
the company, I'm not interested in taking it
any further and I
won't shop you, but I just have to know. What were
And the bloke said "Tarpaulins."
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!