ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A concerned husband went to a
talk about his wife. He says to the
doctor, "Doctor, I think my wife
is deaf because she never hears me
first time and always
asks me to repeat things." "Well," the doctor
replied, "go home and
tonight stand about 15 feet from her and say
something to her. If she
doesn't reply move about 5 feet close and say
doing this so that we'll get an idea about the severity of
Sure enough, the husband goes home and does exactly as
starts off about 15 feet from his wife in the kitchen
as she is
some vegetables and says, "Honey, what's for
dinner?" He hears no
He moves about 5 feet closer and
asks again. No reply. He moves 5 feet
closer. Still no reply. He
gets fed up and moves right behind her,
an inch away, and
asks again, "Honey, what's for dinner?"
She replies, "For the
fourth time, vegetable stew!"
Dentist JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A husband and wife entered the
office. The husband said, "I want a tooth pulled. I don't want
or Novocain because I'm in a terrible hurry. Just pull the tooth as
quickly as possible."
"You're a brave man," said the dentist.
"Now, show me which tooth
The husband turns to his
wife and says, "Open your mouth and show the
dentist which tooth it
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!