ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
goes into an undiscovered
tomb for the first time, and in
the center of the tomb there is a lamp.
So he picked it up and started
to rub the dirt off of it, and out
came a genie out of the lamp and he
said "I want to know the person
you hate the most"
The explorer said "That's gotta be my ex-wife.
"I am a cursed genie, I will grant you three wishes but whatever
wish for your ex-wife will get double the amount."
wish for a billion dollars"
"Granted, but your ex-wife gets two
"I wish for a mansion in California with a swimming pool, and
"Granted your ex-wife gets two. This is
your final wish"
The explorer walked around the room and came back to
the genie with a
stick and said "Ya see this stick, I'd like you to
beat me half to
Business JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
Before going to Europe on business, a man
Rolls Royce to a downtown NY City bank and went in to ask
immediate loan of $5,000. The loan officer was quite taken a
requested collateral. "Well, then, here are the keys to my
the man said. The loan officer promptly had the car
driven into the
bank's underground parking for safekeeping, and
gave him $5,000.
Two weeks later, the man walked through the
bank's doors, and asked to
settle up his loan and get his car back. The
loan officer checked the
records and told him, "That will be $5,000
in principal, and $15.40 in
interest." The man wrote out a check,
thanked the loan officer, and
started to walk away.
sir," the loan officer said, "while you were gone, I found out
are a millionaire. Why in the world would you need to borrow?
man smiled. "Where else could I securely park my Rolls-Royce in
Manhattan for two weeks and pay only $15.40?"
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!