ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Fishing JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
MacAndrews was visiting his Irish cousin,
O'Bannon. While there he decided to do a bit of fishing. As he sat
there on afternoon, his cousin walked by.
"What are ye doing?"
"Fishin'," said MacAndrews.
"Ach, nae a bite,"
"What are ye usin' fer
"Let me see it," said
MacAndrews lifted the line from the water and handed it to his cousin.
O'Bannon took out his flask of potcheen and dipped the worm in it. He
handed it back to MacAndrews, who cast his line once more. As soon as
the worm hit the water, his rod bent over double, the line screaming
"Have ye got a bite?" asked O'Bannon.
shouted MacAndrews, fighting with the rod, "The worm's got a
by the throat!"
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A fellow was very much in
love with a
beautiful girl. One day she told him that the next day was
birthday. He told her he would send her a bouquet of roses... one for
year of her life.
That evening he called the local florist and
ordered twenty-one roses
with instructions that they be delivered
first thing the next morning.
As the florist was preparing the
order, he decided that since the young
man was such a good customer,
he would put an extra dozen roses in the
never did find out what made the young girl so angry with
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!