ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Police JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
the phone, and at once a woman began screaming. "You've
got to help
me! There's a giant gray thing in my yard, and it's
apples off the tree with its tail!" "What's he doing with the
the sergeant asked. "If I told you," the woman cried, "you
wouldn't believe me!"
Fishing JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
Three guys were fishing in a lake one day,
when an angel appeared in the boat.
When the three astonished
men had settled down enough to speak, the
first guy asked the angel
humbly, "I've suffered from back pain ever
since I took shrapnel
in the Vietnam War ... Could you help me?"
"Of course," the
angel said, and when he touched the man's back, the
man felt relief
for the first time in years.
The second guy who wore very thick
glasses and had a hard time reading
and driving. He asked if the
angel could do anything about his poor
eyesight. The angel smiled,
removed the man's glasses and tossed them
into the lake. When they
hit the water, the man's eyes cleared and he
could see everything
When the angel turned to the third guy, the guy put
his hands out
defensively -- "Don't touch me!" he cried, "I'm on a
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!