ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
Two ladies were hanging out together and one
The depressed one replied,
"I've been married four times and everyone
of my husbands has passed
The other lady asked, "What did they used to do?"
depressed lady replied, "Well, my first husband was a millionaire,
second was a magician, the third was an evangelist, and the fourth
was a mortician."
And the other said, "Oh, one for the money, two for
the show, three to
get ready, and four to go."
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A couple decided that the only
way to have a quickie while their ten-year- old son was in the
was to send him out on the balcony and let him give a running
what was going on in the neighbourhood. So the boy stood
on the balcony
and reported on everything that was happening. "A
police car has just
called at the Hamiltons' house, the Chandlers are
taking delivery of a
new wardrobe, and the Mitchell's are having
sex." Hearing this, the
boy's parents shot bolt upright. "How do
you know the Mitchells are
having sex?" "Because their kid is
standing on the balcony too."
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!