ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
man was walking in the street when he
heard a voice: "Stop! Stand
still! If you take one more step, a
brick will fall down on your head
The man stopped
and a big brick fell right in front of him. The man was
He went on, and after awhile he was going to cross the
Once again the voice shouted: "Stop! Stand still! If you take one
step a car will run over you and you will die."
The man did as he
was instructed, just as a car came careening around
barely missing him.
"Where are you?" the man asked. "Who are
"I am your guardian angel," the voice answered.
"Oh yeah?" the man
asked..."And where were you when I got married?"
A man called
the undertaker one afternoon and sobbed: "Come and bury
"But I buried your wife ten years ago," replied the undertaker.
got married again," the man sobbed.
"Oh," said the undertaker.
Religious JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A drunk man
who smelled like a beer sat
down on a subway seat next to a priest.
The man's tie was
stained, his face was smeared with red lipstick, and
a half empty
bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He
newspaper and began to read. After a few minutes the man
the priest and asked 'Say Father, what causes arthritis?' The
priest replies 'My son, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap
wicked women, too much alcohol and comtempt for your fellow man'
'Well I'll be darned' the drunk muttered, returning to his newspaper.
The priest thinking about what he said, nudged the drunk and
apologised. 'I'm sorry to come on so strong. How long have you had
'I don't have it, Father. I was just reading
here that the Pope
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!