ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Police JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A police car pulls up in front of grandma
Bessie's house, and
grandpa Morris gets out.
policeman explained that this elderly gentleman said that he
was lost in
the park...and couldn't find his way home. " Oy Morris
grandma, " You've been going to that park for over 30 years !
could you get lost ? " Leaning close to grandma, so that the
policeman couldn't hear. Morris whispered, " I wasn't lost.....I was
too tired to walk home."
Religious JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A couple had two little mischievous boys,
ages 8 and 10. They
were always getting into trouble, and their
parents knew that if any
mischief occurred in their town, their sons
would get the blame.
The boys' mother heard that a clergyman in
town had been successful in
disciplining children, so she asked if
he would speak with her boys.
The clergyman agreed and asked to see
So, the mother sent her 8-year-old first, in
the morning, with the
older boy to see the clergyman in the
The clergyman, a huge man with a booming voice, sat the
down and asked him sternly, "Where is God?"
boy's mouth dropped open, but he made no response, sitting there
with his mouth hanging open.
The clergyman repeated the question.
"Where is God?"
Again, the boy made no attempt to
So, the clergyman raised his voice some more and shook his finger i
the boy's face and bellowed, "Where is God!?"
screamed and bolted from the room. He ran directly home and
his closet, slamming the door behind him.
When his older brother
found him in the closet, he asked, "What
younger brother, gasping for breath, replied: "We are in real BIG
trouble this time! God is missing, and they think we did it!"
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!