ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Accountant JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
An auditor was examining the balance sheet
of a mining company that had just bought a sheep station in the
area of Western Australia. The reason for the purchase was
the thousands of acres that the station covered and partly
thousands of sheep that ranged over those thousands of
acres. The auditor,
being very diligent, noted that the value of the
sheep formed a
significant asset and, like all good auditors, knew
that he would have to
verify that asset. He chartered an aircraft and
flew up to the station. The
manager was at the airstrip to meet
"Hello," he said. "I'm the auditor. I've come to count the
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
This man was sitting quietly reading his
when his wife
sneaks up behind him and wacks him on the back of his
head with a
Man: "What was that for?"
Wife: "What was that
piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name
Man: "Oh honey, remember two weeks ago when I went to the
the name of one of the horses I bet
The wife looked all satisfied and goes off to work around the
Three days later he is
once again sitting in his chair reading and
she repeats the frying pan
Man: "What the hell was that
for this time?"
Wife: "Your horse called."
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!