ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
Never before had Sue looked in the box that
husband kept under their bed.
The box had been there for the past 20
years of their marriage but she
had never invaded his privacy. One
day, while cleaning, she decided to
take a look in the box. She
didn't figure it was anything he was
hiding since she could have
looked at it any other time but hadn't.
In the box she found 3
eggs and 10 thousand dollars. This seemed very
strange so she went to
Fred and asked, "Why are there 3 eggs in a box
under our bed?"
He replied, "Well, every time I was unfaithful to you, I put an egg
the box." Sue was surprised and hurt that he had been unfaithful
she consoled herself with the fact that they had been married
20 years and he had only been unfaithful 3 times.
"But where did the 10 thousand dollars come from?" she asked.
"Well, every time I got a dozen, I sold it."
Children JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
Young Jimmy was having a snack
school with his Gran. ' Would you like another cookie ?' she
'Yes, please,' replied Jimmy.
'What good manners you have,'
said his Gran. ' I do like to hear
young people say 'please' and
'I'll say them both if I can have a big piece of
that cake,' replied
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!