ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Cowboy JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
Cowboy Joe was telling his fellow cowboys back
on the ranch about his
first visit to a big-city church. "When
I got there, they had me park
old truck in the corral," Joe
"You mean the parking lot," interrupted Charlie, a more
"I walked up the trail to the door," Joe continued.
"The sidewalk to the door," Charlie corrected him.
door, I was met by this dude," Joe went on.
"That would be the
usher," Charlie explained.
"Well, the usher led me down the chute," Joe
"You mean the aisle," Charlie said.
"Then, he led me to a
stall and told me to sit there," Joe continued.
"Yeah," recalled Joe. "That's what that pretty lady said
when I sat
Baby JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
Three men were discussing at a bar about coincidences. The first man said, " my wife was reading a "tale of two cities" and she gave birth to twins". "That's funny", the second man remarked, "my wife was reading"the three musketeers" and she gave birth to triplets". The third man shouted, "Good God, I have to rush home!". When asked what the problem was, he exclaimed, " When I left the house, my wife was reading Ali baba and the forty Thieves"!!!
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!