ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Dog JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
entering the little country store, the
stranger noticed a sign saying;
DANGER! BEWARE OF DOG! posted on the
Inside he noticed a harmless old hound dog asleep on the
the cash register.
He asked the store
manager, "Is THAT the dog folks are supposed to
that's him," he replied.
The stranger couldn't help but be
amused. "That certainly doesn't
look like a dangerous dog to me. Why
in the world would you post that
owner replied, "before I posted that sign, people
kept tripping over
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
police officer in a small town stopped
a motorist who was speeding down
officer," the man began, "I can explain"
"Just be quiet," snapped the
officer. "I'm going to let you cool
your heels in jail until the
chief gets back."
"But, officer, I just wanted to say"
I said to keep quiet! You're going to jail!"
A few hours later
the officer looked in on his prisoner and said,
"Lucky for you that
the chief's at his daughter's wedding. He'll be in a
when he gets back."
"Don't count on it," answered the fellow in
the cell. "I'm the
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!