ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Criminal JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
t was Christmas and the judge was in a merry
mood as he asked the prisoner, "What are you charged
"Doing my Christmas shopping early," replied the
"That's no offense," said the judge. "How early were you doing this
"Before the store opened," countered the prisoner.
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A woman accompanied her husband to the
After his checkup, the doctor called the wife
into his office alone. He
said, "Your husband is suffering from a
very severe stress disorder.
If you don't follow my instructions
carefully, your husband will surely
"Each morning, fix
him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant at all times.
For lunch make him
a nutritious meal. For dinner prepare an especially
nice meal for
"Don't burden him with chores. Don't discuss your
problems with him;
it will only make his stress worse. Do not nag him.
make love to him regularly.
"If you can do
this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your
regain his health completely."
On the way home, the husband asked
his wife, "What did the doctor
"He said you're going
to die," she replied.
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!