ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
dietician was once addressing a large
audience in Chicago. "The
material we put into our stomachs is
enough to have killed most of us sitting
here, years ago. Red meat is
awful. Vegetables can be disastrous, and
none of us realizes the
germs in our drinking water. But there is one
thing that is the most
dangerous of all and we all of us eat it. Can
anyone here tell me
what lethal product I'm referring to? You, sir, in the
please give us your idea."
The man lowered his head and said,
Blonde JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided
herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a
neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and
owner if he had any jobs for her to do. "Well, you can
paint my porch. How
much will you charge?"
The blonde said "How
about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her
that the paint and
other materials that she might need were in the
garage. The man's
wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said
husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way
house?" The man replied, "She should, she was standing on it."
time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered,
had paint left over, so I gave it two coats." Impressed, the man
reached in his pocket for the $50.
"And by the way," the blonde a
dded, "it's not a Porch, it's a
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!