ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
Mrs. Dugan and Mrs. Riley were talking one
day about Mr. Riley and his
constant drinking. Mrs. Dugan said, "I
have an idea about how to stop
him from spending so much time at the
pub. Every night he comes home
through the cemetery. One night you
should get disguised and spook him
when he comes staggering
So Mrs. Riley waited in the cemetery one night until she
husband coming. She jumped up and a startled Riley said,
"Who are you??"
Mrs. Riley replied, "I am the devil!"
that, Riley shook her hand and said, "Glad to meet ya, I'm
to your sister."
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A boy is about to go on his first
and is nervous about what to talk about. He asks his father for
The father replies: "My son, there are three subjects that
work. These are food, family, and philosophy."
picks up his date and they go to a soda fountain. Ice cream
in front of them, they stare at each other for a long time, as the
boy's nervousness builds.
He remembers his father's advice, and
chooses the first topic.
He asks the girl: "Do you like
spinach?" She says "No," and the
After a few more
uncomfortable minutes, the boy thinks of his father's
and turns to the second item on the list. He asks, "Do you
brother?" Again, the girl says "No" and there is silence once
The boy then plays his last card. He thinks of his father's
asks the girl the following question: "If you had a br
other, would he
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!