ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Religious JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
The two thousand member
was filled to overflowing capacity one Sunday morning. The
was ready to start the sermon when two men, dressed in long
coats and black hats entered thru the rear of the church.
the two men walked to the middle of the church while the other
stayed at the back of the church. They both then reached under their
coats and withdrew automatic weapons.
The one in the middle
announced, "Everyone willing to take a bullet
for Jesus stay in your
Naturally, the pews emptied, followed by the choir. The
deacons ran out
the door, followed by the choir director and the
After a few moments, there were about twenty people
left sitting in the
church. The preacher was holding steady in the
The men put their weapons away and said, gently, to the
right, pastor, the hypocrites are gone now. You
may begin the
Journalist JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A car was involved in an accident in a
street. As expected a large crowd gathered. A newspaper reporter,
get his story could not get near the car.
clever sort, he started shouting loudly, "Let me through! Let
through! I am the son of the victim."
The crowd made way for
Lying in front of the car was a donkey.
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!