ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A man has six children and is very proud of
achievement. He is so
proud of himself that he starts calling
his wife "Mother of Six" in
spite of her objections.
night they go to a party. The man decides that it's time to go
and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well. He
at the top of his voice, "Shall we go home, Mother of Six?"
wife, irritated by her husband's lack of discretion shouts
"Anytime you're ready, Father of Four!"
Political JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
An aircraft is about to crash. There are
five passengers on board, but unfortunately only 4 parachutes. The
passenger says, "I'm Shaquille O'Neill, the best NBA
player. The Lakers need me, it would be unfair to them if I
died." So he
takes the first parachute and jumps.
passenger, Hillary Clinton, says, "I am the wife of the
President of the United States. I am also the most dedicated woman
world, a Senator in New York and America's potential future
President". She takes one of the parachutes and jumps.
passenger, George W. Bush, says, "I am the President of the
of America. I have a huge responsibility in world
apart from that, I am the most intelligent President in the
the country and I have a responsibility to my people not to
So he takes a parachute and jumps.
The fourth passenger, th
e Pope, says to the fifth passenger, a ten year
old schoolboy, "I
am already old. I have already lived my life, as a
good person and
a priest I will give you the last parachute".
The boy replies
"No problem your Pope-ness, there is also a parachute
America's most intelligent President has taken my
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!