ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
bet you don't know what day this is",
said the wife to
her husband as he made his way out the front door.
The husband was perplexed, but was always a quick
"Of course I do, my dear. How could I forget!?" With that,
and rushed to catch the bus for work.
At 10 AM, the doorbell
rang and when the woman opened the
door, she was handed a box
containing a dozen long stemmed
At 1 PM, a foil wrapped,
two pound box of her favorite
chocolates arrived. Later, a boutique
delivered a designer
dress. The woman couldn't wait for her husband
to come home.
The husband was smug when he returned from work,
that he had recovered what could have been a very
His wife was indeed surprised: "First the flowers, then
chocolates and then the dress!" she exclaimed, "I've
had a more wonderful Groundhog Day in my life!"
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
Old Man On A Bench
An old man of ninety
was sitting on a park bench crying. A policeman
noticed this and
asked him why he was crying.
"Well," says the old fellow, "I just
got married to a twenty-five
year old woman. Every morning she makes
me a wonderful breakfast, and we
have then have fun together
laughing and relaxing. In the afternoon she
makes me a wonderful lunch
and then we make fun together laughing and
relaxing again. At dinner
time she makes me a wonderful supper and then
we relax more and
The policeman looks at the old man and says, "You
crying! You should be the happiest man in the
So the old man says, "I know! I'm crying because I don't
where I live!"
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!