ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A guy gets home early from work and hears
strange noises coming from the bedroom. He rushes upstairs to find his
naked on the bed, sweating and panting.
'I'm having a heart attack,' cries the
He rushes downstairs to grab the phone, but just as he's dialling.
four-year-old son comes up and says,
`Daddy! Daddy! Uncle
Ted's hiding in your wardrobe and he's got no
The guy slams the phone down and storms upstairs into the bedroom, past
his screaming wife and rips open the wardrobe door.
enough, there is his brother, totally naked, cowering on the
'You jerk,' yells the husband, 'my wife's having a
heart attack and
you're running around with no clothes on scaring
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A psychiatrist visited a
mental institution and asked a patient, "How did you get here? What
the nature of your illness?" He got the following reply.
it all started when I got married and I guess I should never
done it. I married a widow with a grown daughter who then became my
My dad came to visit us, fell in love with my
lovely stepdaughter, then
married her. And so my stepdaughter was now
my stepmother. Soon, my
wife had a son who was, of course, my
daddy's brother-in-law since he is
the half-brother of my stepdaughter,
who is now, of course, my daddy's
So, as I told you,
when my stepdaughter married my daddy, she was at
stepmother! Now, since my new son is brother to my stepmother, he
became my uncle. As you know, my wife is my step-grandmother since
is my stepmother's mother. Don't forget that my stepmother is my
stepdaughter. Remember, too, that I am my wife's
But hold on just a few minutes more. You see, since I'm married to my
step-grandmother, I am not only the wife's grandson and her hubby,
I am also my own grandfather. Now can you understand how I got
After staring blanky with a dizzy look
on his face, the psychiatrist
replied: "Move over!"
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!