ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
There were three guys in a bar. Two are
about the amount of control they have over their wives. The
silent. After a while, one of the first two turned to the
third and sez
"Well... What about you, what sort of control do you
have over your
wife ?" "Well, on our honeymoon, I made damn sure my
wife came to me on
her hands and knees." he bragged and took
another sip of beer.
His friends were amazed ! "What happened then ?"
they asked, almost
"Well, then she said, 'Get
the hell out from under that bed and fight
like a man !' " he
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
answers the phone and has the
"Yes, mother, I've had a hard day. Gladys has
difficult - I know I ought to be more firm, but it is
Well, you know how she is.
"Yes, I remember you warned me. I
remember you told me that
she was a vile creature who would make my
life miserable and
you begged me not to marry her.
"You want to speak with her? All right." He looks up
telephone and calls to his wife in the next room:
"Gladys, your mother wants to talk to you!"
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!