ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Fishing JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
It was well known that a certain lake was very
fishing up north, but a game warden happened to notice
that one guy kept
coming home with his limit of fish on several
occations. He asked the guy:
"How is it that you are catching fish out of
that lake when no one
else can?" The guy replied: "Well I am going
back up there tommorow, why
don't you come along?" And, so the
warden did. They were in the boat
when the fisherman reached over and
lit a stick of dynamite and then
tossed it overboard. BOOM!!! There
were fish floating to the surface all
over! The game warden freaked
out, and said: "You can't do that!
That's illeagal!" The
fisherman reached over and lit another stick and
said: "Are you going to
fish, or talk?"
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
As US tourists in Israel, a man and his wife
were sitting outside
a Bethlehem souvenir shop, waiting for
fellow tourists. An Arab
salesman approached them carrying belts.
After an impassioned sales talk yielded no results, he asked
where they were from.
"America," the husband replied.
Looking at her dark hair and olive skin, the Arab responded.
not from the States."
"Yes I am." said the wife. He looked at her
and asked. "Is he
your husband?" "Yes." she replied.
Turning to the husband, he offered..... "I'll give you 100 camels
her." The husband looked stunned, and there was a long
Finally he replied, "she's not for sale."
After the salesman left,
the somewhat indignant wife asked her
husband what took him so long
to answer, to which the
husband replied, "I was trying to figure
out how to get 100
camels back home."
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!