ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A man and woman where on their honeymoon
after a long and very happy courtship. On their honeymoon, they decide
take their horses through the beautiful mountain passes of
the horses were crossing a small stream, the woman's horse
jostles the man's wife. Once across the stream, the
walks over to the horse, and stares into its eyes.
Finally, he states,
"That's one." The man remounts his horse and
they continue their ride.
A bit further down the path, the woman's
horse stumbles when stepping
over a fallen tree. The man dismounts,
stares the horse in the eyes,
and boldly states, "That's two!" He
returns to his saddle and they
As the afternoon sun
began to set, the woman's horse once again lost
its footing on a
mossy slope. The man dismounts, moves to the woman's
helps his wife out of the saddle the man. Moving to the front
f the horse he stares it in the eyes and firmly says, "That's
three," removes a pistol from his vest, and shots the horse
The woman, quite upset at seeing the beautiful horse killed, says to
her husband, "That's terrible, why would you do such a
The man stares at his wife and firmly says, "That's one!"
Criminal JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
Why do they put a suicide watch on death row
would you care if a man you're planning to kill
anyway, kills himself?
Does it spoil the fun?
I also think
about the death row prisoner in Texas who, on the day
execution, managed to take a drug overdose. They rushed him to a
hospital, saved his life, then brought him back to prison and killed
Apparently, just to anger him.
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!