ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Religious JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
This fundamentalist Christian couple felt it
own an equally
fundamentally Christian pet. So,
they went shopping.
At a kennel specializing in this particular breed,
they found a dog
liked quite a lot. When they asked the dog
to fetch the Bible, he did
in a flash. When they instructed
him to look up Psalm 23, he complied
equally fast, using his paws
with dexterity. They were impressed,
purchased the animal, and went
home (piously, of course).
That night they had friends over. They
were so proud of their new
fundamentalist dog and his major skills,
they called the dog and showed
off a little.
The friends were
impressed, and asked whether the dog was able to do
usual dog tricks, as well. This stopped the couple cold, as they
hadn't thought about "normal" tricks.
Well, they said, "let's try this
Once more they called the dog, and they clearly pronounce
d the command,
Quick as a wink, the dog jumped up, put
his paw on the man's forehead,
closed his eyes in concentration, and
bowed his head.
Accountant JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
The doctor comes to see his heart
"This is good news. It is very unusual, but we
have two donors to
choose from for your new heart."
is pleased. He asks, "What were their jobs?"
"One was a teacher
and the other was an accountant."
"I'll take the accountant's
heart," says the patient. "I want one
that hasn't been used."
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!