ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Dance JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
An avid line dancing couple
go to the doctor
for a check up because they are having trouble
but, all the latest line dances. The doctor finds them in
health (of course), but suggests that writing things down may
their memories off the dance floor. That night the husband gets up
to go the kitchen and the wife asks for a dish of ice cream, suggesting
that maybe he write it down. He says "I don't need to write it
She says "Well I want Strawberries on it, so maybe you better
down" "I don"t need to write it down" He says and walks off
huff. Twenty minutes later he comes back with a plate of bacon
"I told you to write it down" she says, "You forgot my
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
child was a typical four-year-old
girl - cute, inquisitive, bright
as a new penny. When she expressed
difficulty in grasping the concept
of marriage, her father decided to
pull out his wedding photo album,
thinking visual images would help.
One page after another, he pointed out the bride arriving at the
the entrance, the wedding ceremony, the recessional, the
"Now do you understand?" he asked.
so," she said, "is that when mommy came to work for
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!