ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Heaven and hell JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A priest and a taxi driver both died
and went to heaven. St. Peter
was at the Pearly gates waiting for
'Come with me', said St. Peter to the taxi driver.
The taxi driver did as he was told and followed St. Peter to a
It had anything you could imagine from a bowling alley to an
'Wow, thank you', said the taxi driver.
Next, St. Peter led the priest to a rugged old shack with a bunk
and a little old television set.
'Wait, I think you
are a little mixed up', said the priest.
'Shouldn't I be the one
who gets the mansion? After all I was a priest, went
to church every
day, and preached God's word.'
'Yes, that's true. But
during your sermons people slept. When the
taxi driver drove, everyone
Judge JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A lawyer passed on and
found himself in
but not at all happy with his accommodations.
to St. Peter, who told him that his
only recourse was to appeal his
lawyer immediately advised that he intended
appeal, but was then told that he would be waiting
at least three years
before his appeal could be
heard. The lawyer protested that a
was unconscionable, but his words fell on deaf
The lawyer was then approached by the devil, who
told him that he
would be able to arrange an appeal
to be heard in a few days, if the
lawyer was willing
to change venue to Hell. The lawyer asked: "Why
appeals be heard so much sooner in Hell?"
The devil answered: "We
have all of the judges."
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!