ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
College JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
are generally unpopular with
those who have to eat them and sometimes
with good reason. "What
kind of pie do you call this?" asked one
"What's it taste like?" asked the cook."
"Then it's apple
pie the plum pie tastes like soap."
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A jealous husband hires a private detective
to check up
on his wife. The husband tells the
wants both a written account and as many videos of her in
any kind of
compromising situations as the man can get.
Two weeks later
the detective calls the man and tells him he has all
They make an appointment for a meeting. The two of them
there watching the videos.
The man sees his wife
meeting another man, then the two of them are
walking in the park
laughing. Another series shows her with a different man laughing and
dancing. All together, he
watches a dozen or so different
activities, each with a different man,
each time both she and
are sharing obvious utter glee.
"Amazing," said the shocked
husband, "simply amazing ! I just can't
you believe ?" asked the detective, "It's all right
you to see, plus I
have all the times and dates in my
"I know, I know!" said the man, still in shock, "I just can't
believe my wife could be that
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!