ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Business JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A man is flying in a hot air balloon
realizes he is lost. He reduces
his altitude and spots a man down
below. He lowers the balloon further
and shouts: "Excuse me, can you
tell me where I am?"
The man below says: "Yes, you're in a hot
air balloon, hovering 30
above this field."
must work in Technical Support," says the balloonist.
replies the man. "How did you know?"
"Well" says the balloonist,
"everything you have told me is
The man below says: "You must be in
"I am," replies the balloonist, "but how did you
"Well", says the man, "you don't know where you are, or where
going, but you expect me to be able to help. You're still in the
position you were before we met, but now it's my fault."
Dog JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A man took his dog to the vets and asked the vet to
completely remove the dogs tail. The vet confused said "Why do you
want me to do that? the dogs tail is perfectly healthy." The man
"Well the wifes mother comes this weekend and I want to make
there are no signs of any welcome!!"
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!