ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A woman got a problem with her closet door -
felling every time a
bus was passing by. So she called a
repair man. The repairman comes and
sees that indeed, the door
falls out every time when a bus passes by.
"OK, I am gonna see what is
going on, just close the door behind me"
he stepps into the
closet. At that time the husband comes from work,
opens the closet
and finds the repairman.
Husband: "What the hell are you doing
Repairman:"Well, you are not going to believe it, but I am
Halloween JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
One Halloween this woman opens her
to find the most adorable little girl, with golden blond curly
and the biggest blue eyes.
She was dressed as an Angel, and was
just delightful. The woman said,
"what are you supposed to say
The little girl looks up at the woman and says "Twick or
The woman thinks this is just adorable, and she calls her
come to the door. The woman say to the child, "Go ahead
honey say it
just one more time."
Once again the little
Angel looks up and says, "Twick or Tweat!"
The husband agrees with
his wife, this little Angel is just the cutest
thing. The woman
picks an apple from the Treat Bowl, shines it up with
her apron, and
drops it into the little girl's Treat Bag.
The little Angel
looks in her bag then looks up at the woman and says,
"Thanks a lot
lady, you just broke my f**king cookies!"
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!