ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Military JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
The officer shouted
orders to a
nearby soldier. With considerable bravery, the GI ran
the field of battle, in the line of fire, to retrieve a
case from a dead soldier. In a hail of bullets, he dove back to
"Private," the officer said, "I'm recommending you for a
risked your life to save the locations of our secret
"Warehouses?" the private shouted. "I thought you said
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A devoted wife had spent her lifetime taking
care of her husband.
When he was slipping in and out of a
coma for several months, she
stayed by his bedside every single day.
When he came to, he motioned for her
to come nearer.
sat by him, he said, "You know what? You have been with me all
through the bad times.
"When I got fired, you were there to support
me. When my business
failed, you were there. When I got shot, you
were by my side. When we lost
the house, you gave me support. When
my health started failing, you
were still by my side.
"What, dear?" his wife asked gently.
think you bring me bad luck."
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!