ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Dance JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
An avid line dancing couple
go to the doctor
for a check up because they are having trouble
but, all the latest line dances. The doctor finds them in
health (of course), but suggests that writing things down may
their memories off the dance floor. That night the husband gets up
to go the kitchen and the wife asks for a dish of ice cream, suggesting
that maybe he write it down. He says "I don't need to write it
She says "Well I want Strawberries on it, so maybe you better
down" "I don"t need to write it down" He says and walks off
huff. Twenty minutes later he comes back with a plate of bacon
"I told you to write it down" she says, "You forgot my
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A henpecked husband was advised by a
psychiatrist to assert
himself. "You don't have to let your wife bully
you," he said. "Go
home and show her you're the boss."
husband decided to take the doctor's advice. He went
the door, shook his fist in his wife's face, and
now on you're taking orders from me. I want my
supper right now, and
when you get it on the table, go upstairs
and lay out my clothes.
Tonight I am going out with the boys.
You are going to stay at home
where you belong. Another
thing, you know who is going to tie my
"I certainly do," said his wife calmly, "the
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!