ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
Some years ago, Michael J. Flanagan, a
successful New York
contractor, was standing on the deck of the Staten
Island Ferry when a car got
loose and sent him into the river where
The following Sunday his widow, all decked out in
deepest black, was
standing on the church steps after Mass, receiving
enjoying every minute of it, when an old friend of
the contractor came up.
"I'm sorry, Mary, for your trouble,"
offered the friend. "Did Mike
leave you well fixed?"
did!" she said. "He left me almost a half million dollars."
"Well now, that's not bad for a man who couldn't read or write."
"Nor swim either," added the widow.
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
An old man and woman were married for
years even though
they hated each other. When they had a
screams and yelling could be heard deep into the night. A
constant statement was heard by the neighbors who feared the
most. "When I die I will dig my way up and out of the
grave to come
back and haunt you for the rest of your life!"
They believed he
practiced black magic and was responsible
for missing cats and
dogs, and strange sounds at all hours. He
was feared and enjoyed the
respect it garnished.
He died abruptly under strange circumstances
and the funeral
had a closed casket. After the burial, the wife
went straight to
the local bar and began to party as if there was no
The gaiety of her actions were becoming extreme while
neighbors approached in a group to ask these questions: Are
you not afraid? Concerned? Worried? that this man who
ed black magic and stated when he died he would dig
his way up and
out of the grave to come back and haunt you for
the rest of your
The wife put down her drink and said..."let the old bastard
I had him buried upside down."
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!