ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A man comes home and
hears hard breathing
female noises from
inside the aprtment, walks inside to find his
wife on the floor
of the living room naked. Wife yells, "help, help, I
a heart attack", the husband runs in the other room to
doctor when one of his kids run up to him and says "daddy,
there is a naked man in the closet", husband opens the
door and sees his friend Bob. He yells at Bob, "Bob, god damn
my wife is having a heart attack and here you are trying to scare
Beauty JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A monster went to the doctor with a branch
growing out of his head.
"Hmmm," said the doctor. "I've no idea
what it is."
The next week the branch was covered in leaves and
"I'm stumped," said the doctor, "but you can try taking these
When the monster came back a month later the branch had
grown into a
tree, and just a few weeks later he developed a small
pond, surrounded by
trees and bushes, all of them on top of his
"Ah!" said the doctor, "I know what it is. You've got a beauty
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!