ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Accountant JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
Two accountants are in a bank, when armed
robbers burst in. While several of the robbers take the money from the
tellers, others line the customers, including the accountants, up
a wall, and proceed to take their wallets, watches, etc.
While this is
going on accountant number one jams something in
two's hand. Without looking down, accountant number two
is this?" to which accountant number one replies,
"it's that $50 I
Fishing JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
Two Irishmen were walking down the street with
two salmon each under their arms.
Two other Irishmen
walking in the opposite direction see the two lucky
fishermen and ask "
how did you catch those ?"
Well its like this! Michael here
holds my legs over the bridge, and I
grab the salmon as they swim up
the river. We got four salmon A great
fishless pair look at each other and agree to give it a try.
to the bridge and Sean calls to his friend "hold my legs now
Well he is hanging there upside down for thirty minutes when
suddenly cries.. "pull me up, pull me up!!"
Paddy asks "
do you have a fish Sean?"............
No replies Sean,
"there's a bloody train coming!!!!!!!!"
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!