ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Humor JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
Mad men are given a test to prove they are
normal their teacher draws a door on the wall and orders them to
They tart fighting but one remains sitting and the
teacher goes to him
and asks why he didn't join others and he says
"let them fight they
forgot I have the keys"
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
"Well, Mrs. O'Connor, so you want a
divorce?" the solicitor questioned his client.
"Tell me about it.
Do you have a grudge?"
"Oh, no," replied Mrs. O'Connor. "Shure
now, we have a carport."
The solicitor tried again. "Well, does
the man beat you up?"
"No, no," said Mrs. O'Connor, looking
puzzled. "Oi'm always first
out of bed."
Still hopeful, the
solicitor tried once again.
"What I'm trying to find out are
what grounds you have."
"Bless ye, sor. We live in a flat -- not
even a window box, let alone
the solicitor said in considerable exasperation,
"you need a reason
that the court can consider.
"What is the reason for you seeking
"Ah, well now," said the lady,
it's because the man can't hold an intelligent
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!