ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Marriage JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
Mrs. Dugan and Mrs. Riley were talking one
day about Mr. Riley and his
constant drinking. Mrs. Dugan said, "I
have an idea about how to stop
him from spending so much time at the
pub. Every night he comes home
through the cemetery. One night you
should get disguised and spook him
when he comes staggering
So Mrs. Riley waited in the cemetery one night until she
husband coming. She jumped up and a startled Riley said,
"Who are you??"
Mrs. Riley replied, "I am the devil!"
that, Riley shook her hand and said, "Glad to meet ya, I'm
to your sister."
Hunting JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
Two hunters went moose
winter without success. Finally, they came up with a
They got a very authentic cow moose costume and learned the
call of a cow moose.
The plan was to hide in the costume, lure
the bull, then come out of
the costume and shoot the bull. They set
themselves up on the edge of a
clearing, donned their costume, and
began to give the moose love call.
Before long, their call was
answered as a bull came crashing out of the
forest and into the
When the bull was close enough, the guy in front said,
"Okay, lets get
out and get him."
After a moment that seemed
like an eternity, the guy in the back
shouted, "The zipper is
stuck! What are we going to do!?"
The guy in the front says, "Well,
I don't know how about you but I'm
going to start nibbling
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!