ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Biologist JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
biologist was interested in studying how
far bullfrogs can jump. He
brought a bullfrog into his laboratory,
set it down, and commanded, "Jump,
The frog jumped
across the room.
The biologist measured the distance, then noted in
his journal, "Frog
with four legs jumped eight feet."
he cut the frog's front legs off. Again he ordered, "Jump, frog,
The frog struggled a moment, then jumped a few feet.
measuring the distance, the biologist noted in his journal,
with two legs jumped three feet."
Next, the biologist cut off the
frog's back legs. Once more, he
shouted, "Jump, frog,
The frog just lay there.
"Jump, frog, jump!" the biologist
The biologist noted in his journal, "Frog with no legs -
Movie and TV JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
After a difficult day a struggling actor
returns to his neighborhood and is shocked to find a cadre of
fire trucks surrounding the smoldering remains of his house.
Explaining who he was he asks "What happened?"
one of the officer's says, "It seems that your agent came
house earlier today and while he was here he attacked your wife,
assaulted your children, beat your dog and burned your house to the
The actor is struck speechless, his jaw hanging open in
"My agent came to my house?"
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!