ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Cowboy JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A cowboy and a biker are on death row, and are
to be executed on the same day. The day comes, and they are brought
the gas chamber. The warden asks the cowboy if he has a last
to which the cowboy replies, "Ah shore do, wardn. Ah'd be
grateful if'n yoo'd play 'Achy Breaky Heart' fur me
bahfore ah hafta
"Sure enough, cowboy, we can do that," says
the warden. He turns to
the biker, "And you, biker, what's your
"That you kill me first."
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
arrived at the front desk
of the posh ocean-side resort in Hilton Head, South
looking all fresh, and eager to enjoy
their two week
The stunning blonde at the front desk smiled and said, "Well,
Jimmy, how ya been lover ? Long time no see."
silence prevailed until the couple reached their room. Once
piqued bride demanded: "And just who was THAT woman
groom wiped his brow and said, "Just relax honey. Please !
going to have enuff trouble explaining you to her."
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!