ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Cowboy JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
The cowboy lay sprawled across three entire
in the posh Amarillo theatre. When the usher came by and noticed
he whispered to the cowboy, "Sorry, sir, but you're only
seat." The cowboy groaned but didn't budge. The usher
impatient. "Sir, if you don't get up from there, I'm
going to have to
call the manager. The cowboy just groaned.
usher marched briskly back up the aisle. In a moment he returned
with the manager. Together the two of them tried repeatedly to move the
cowboy, but with no success. Finally, they summoned the police. The
surveyed the situation briefly then asked, "All right buddy,
"Sam," the cowboy moaned.
"Where ya from, Sam?"
With pain in his voice Sam replied.... "The
Marriage JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A couple was celebrating their golden wedding
Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of
the town, and on
this special occasion, a local newspaper reporter
paid them a visit. He
inquired as to the secret of their long and
"Well," explained the husband, "it all goes back
to our honeymoon.
We visited the Grand Canyon and took a trip down
to the bottom of the
canyon by pack mule."
"We hadn't gone
too far when my wife's mule stumbled. My wife
'That's once.' We proceeded a little farther when the mule
again. Once more my wife quietly spoke: 'That's twice.' We
gone a half-mile when the mule stumbled a third time. My wife
promptly removed a revolver from her purse, hopped down off the beast, and
shot the mule dead."
"I started to protest over her
treatment of the mule when she looked
at me and quietly said, 'Thats once.'"
- Humor is a universal language
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!